The advantages of using LBA
- We are specialists, working exclusively in the recruitment industry.
- We have extensive experience in valuing and selling recruitment businesses throughout the world.
- We have sold over 200 recruitment businesses since 1991.
- We have valued over 1200 recruitment businesses since 1991, for those who wish to sell and for a variety of other purposes including share option schemes, partnership dissolutions and taxation issues.
- Our senior consultant, John Bissell, has over 33 years of experience in recruitment. Prior to founding LBA, John gained experience co-ordinating 45 acquisitions at Nestor Healthcare plc, (the largest recruiter of healthcare staff in Europe), where he was a Director and Group Secretary. John also has management buyout and Stock Exchange listing experience.
- John was formerly a director of the REC, this followed a lengthy period as a governor of the IEC. He is frequently invited to talk at seminars and conferences on a wide range of recruitment issues and he writes widely in the recruitment press.
- LBA operates in the UK, Europe and further afield. We have well developed contacts with buyers and sales agents in all the major recruitment markets throughout the world.
- At LBA complete confidentiality is the key to our success. We know the market so well that we never need to advertise or circularise a business for sale. We strive at all times to ensure that information about our client's business is kept confidential and released only to thoroughly screened, discreet genuine buyers and only then with the knowledge and consent of our client. Our fail-safe systems are designed to ensure that only those who you wish to know, discover your business is for sale.
- We have the expertise and experience to advise and assist our clients throughout the sales process. We don't just introduce a buyer and then leave you to it.
Inside this section